Which video format should you use?
LSGmodels.com presents you with a variety of video formats to match your computer and your internet connection.
Our HD videos are fairly large and can take a while to download.
Here are some tips on choosing which video format to use:
- Members can see a streaming preview of the video by clicking the image above.
- The QuickTime format is native to the Macintosh OS, although it is usable on a Windows system if you have obtained the QuickTime software from Apple.
- The Windows Media Player format is native to the Windows OS, but may be used on a Macintosh if you have downloaded Windows Media Player from Microsoft.
- If you are having trouble viewing QuickTime or Windows Media videos, we recommend you choose the MPEG Video format, which is playable in these and other video players.
- Choose movie size based on your Internet connection speed and available time – on a high-speed 1.5 Mbps connection, every 10 MB will take about a minute or more, depending on traffic.